Thursday, October 31, 2013

Warren mom charged with offering 4-year-old to man on adult website

This is the type of thing that really make the name of  my blog have meaning!!!  I am damn MAD right now!!!!!

What has happen to morals in this county? Each and everyday I am more convinced that there are none to be found. This type of thing just makes me sick to my stomach. Both parties here should never see the light of day again outside of a prison, which is much more lenient than what I really think should happen.


A Warren mother stands accused of offering up her 4-year-old daughter on an adult website for money.
Jennifer Brys, 26, is accused of posting an ad on Backpage.com, a listing website that contains an area for adult content, and carrying on a conversation with 25-year-old Edward Reardon when he responded.
During the course of the conversation, investigators allege that Brys shared with Reardon that she had a young daughter.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/warren-mom-charged-with-offering-4yearold-to-man-on-adult-website/-/1719418/22732806/-/os6tr6/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment