Sunday, December 15, 2013

Conservative Blogger Loses Health Insurance Amid Terrifying Medical Issues


Well-known conservative blogger Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit suffered terrifying health issues roughly three months ago.
“I became very sick with what I thought was a cold,” he wrote in a candid post earlier this week. “After a few days I lost vision in my left eye and I checked into the hospital. I soon found out that what I thought was a summer cold was actually Strep bacteria poisoning my blood stream. The bacteria blinded my left eye, ate a hole through my heart, caused five strokes on both sides of my brain and forced the removal of my prosthetic left knee.”
Hoft appeared on the Glenn Beck Program Friday with guest host Dana Loesch, explaining how he has now become one of the millions (so far) to lose their health insurance in the aftermath of the Affordable Care Act.
“I get this notification that I’m going to lose my insurance,” he said. “This insurance that I bought, that I purchased, and I was paying a good premium, (and) covered most everything.”

More here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment